Gora Yurek-Dag is a 6,744 ft / 2,056 m mountain peak near Weihai, Shandong, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 24th highest mountain in Turkmenistan. The nearest peaks are Gora Biytal-Dagan, Gora Karaul', Gora Kharcheim-Bashi, Kuh-e Dalancheh, Gora Radzhab-Dag, and Kuh-e Karbala'i Hoseyn. See the Gora Yurek-Dag map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Yurek-Dag photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Yurek-Dag SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Yurek-Dag summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Yurek-Dag pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Gora Biytal-Dagan 7,406 ft / 2,258 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Karaul' 5,887 ft / 1,795 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gora Kharcheim-Bashi 7,684 ft / 2,342 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Dalancheh 7,706 ft / 2,349 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Gora Radzhab-Dag 7,726 ft / 2,355 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Kuh-e Karbala'i Hoseyn 6,616 ft / 2,017 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Gora Biytal-Dagan
- Gora Karaul'
- Gora Kharcheim-Bashi
- Kuh-e Dalancheh
- Gora Radzhab-Dag
- Kuh-e Karbala'i Hoseyn
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Kuh-e Gav Koshan
- Kuh-e Kahkashan
- Kuh-e Surakh-e Darchakal
- Kuh-e Korsi
- Recent Summits
- Walker Point
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Sandstone Peak
- South Mountain
- North Mountain