Gora Ushkungey is a 10,092 ft / 3,076 m mountain peak near Baruunturuun, Uvs, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 23rd highest mountain in Kazakhstan. The nearest peaks are Gora Uralkungey, Gora Kyzyltas, Gora Karagay, Burkitauyl Tau, Gora Tauteke, and Gora Karashoky. See the Gora Ushkungey map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Ushkungey photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Ushkungey SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Ushkungey summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Ushkungey pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Gora Uralkungey 9,245 ft / 2,818 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Kyzyltas 9,094 ft / 2,772 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Gora Karagay 8,547 ft / 2,605 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Burkitauyl Tau 11,066 ft / 3,373 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Gora Tauteke 10,669 ft / 3,252 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Gora Karashoky 4,180 ft / 1,274 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Recent Summits
- Pichincha Rucu
- Grauer Schimmel
- Mugu Peak
- Mount Lukens
- Strawberry Peak
- Buck Mountain
- Mount Isolation
- Lamont Point