Gora Uralkungey is a 9,245 ft / 2,818 m mountain peak near Baruunturuun, Uvs, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 30th highest mountain in Kazakhstan. The nearest peaks are Gora Ushkungey, Gora Karagay, Gora Kyzyltas, Gora Karashoky, Gora Tauteke, and Gora Bakat. See the Gora Uralkungey map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Uralkungey photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Uralkungey SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Uralkungey summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Uralkungey pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Ushkungey 10,092 ft / 3,076 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Karagay 8,547 ft / 2,605 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Gora Kyzyltas 9,094 ft / 2,772 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Gora Karashoky 4,180 ft / 1,274 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Gora Tauteke 10,669 ft / 3,252 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Gora Bakat 3,927 ft / 1,197 m 9 mi / 14 km away