Gora Uilpata is a 15,243 ft / 4,646 m mountain peak near Mizur, Severnaya Osetiya-Alaniya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Pik Nikolayeva, Gora Zaramag, Gora Chanchakhi, Gora Tsey-Khokh, Gora Logau-Khokh, and Gora Karaugom. See the Gora Uilpata map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Uilpata photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Uilpata SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Uilpata summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Uilpata pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pik Nikolayeva 11,940 ft / 3,640 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Zaramag 12,157 ft / 3,706 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Gora Chanchakhi 8,871 ft / 2,704 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Tsey-Khokh 9,589 ft / 2,923 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Logau-Khokh 12,084 ft / 3,683 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Gora Karaugom 14,024 ft / 4,275 m 5 mi / 9 km away