Gora Uch-Ochak is a 11,545 ft / 3,519 m mountain peak near Ayny, Sughd, Tajikistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Uzbekistan. The nearest peaks are Gora Tokalichula, Gora Almaly-Tau, Gora Shaukar-Tau, Gora Tura-Tau, Gora Koktepa, and Gora Chantash. See the Gora Uch-Ochak map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Uch-Ochak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Uch-Ochak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Uch-Ochak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Uch-Ochak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Tokalichula 11,528 ft / 3,514 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Almaly-Tau 8,570 ft / 2,612 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Gora Shaukar-Tau 11,658 ft / 3,553 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Gora Tura-Tau 7,580 ft / 2,310 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Gora Koktepa 9,572 ft / 2,918 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Gora Chantash 3,916 ft / 1,194 m 17 mi / 28 km away