Gora Tyutyubashi is a 14,449 ft / 4,404 m mountain peak near Tyrnyauz, Kabardino-Balkariya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Kabardino-Balkariya and the 24th highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Pik Spartakiady Narodov SSSR, Gora Dzhaylykbashi, Gora Kullumkol-Bashi, Gora Sullukolbashi, Gora Kichkidar-Bashi, and Gora Chegem-Bashi. See the Gora Tyutyubashi map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Tyutyubashi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Tyutyubashi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Tyutyubashi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Tyutyubashi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pik Spartakiady Narodov SSSR 11,034 ft / 3,363 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gora Dzhaylykbashi 12,842 ft / 3,914 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Kullumkol-Bashi 12,319 ft / 3,755 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Sullukolbashi 13,947 ft / 4,251 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Kichkidar-Bashi 13,859 ft / 4,224 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Chegem-Bashi 11,673 ft / 3,558 m 2 mi / 4 km away