Gora Terskolak is a 11,197 ft / 3,413 m mountain peak near Terskol, Kabardino-Balkariya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 70th highest mountain in Kabardino-Balkariya and the 265th highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Gora Achker'yakolbashi-Tersak, Gora Sarrykolbashi-Tersak, Gora Chatkara, Gora Azau-Chegetkarabashi, Gora Tegeneklibashi, and Mount Elbrus. See the Gora Terskolak map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Terskolak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Terskolak SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Gora Terskolak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Achker'yakolbashi-Tersak 12,242 ft / 3,732 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Sarrykolbashi-Tersak 11,053 ft / 3,369 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Chatkara 12,789 ft / 3,898 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gora Azau-Chegetkarabashi 8,580 ft / 2,615 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Gora Tegeneklibashi 6,756 ft / 2,059 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Elbrus 18,510 ft / 5,642 m 5 mi / 8 km away