Gora Tepli is a 14,537 ft / 4,431 m mountain peak near Mizur, Severnaya Osetiya-Alaniya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Severnaya Osetiya-Alaniya and the 22nd highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Gora Arkhon, Gora Tsmiakomkhokh, Gora Verkhniy Bad, Gora Zakkakhokh, Gora Dzhelivtsek, and Gora Siveraut. See the Gora Tepli map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Tepli photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Tepli SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Tepli summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Tepli pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Arkhon 13,255 ft / 4,040 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gora Tsmiakomkhokh 13,507 ft / 4,117 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Verkhniy Bad 8,698 ft / 2,651 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Gora Zakkakhokh 12,169 ft / 3,709 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Gora Dzhelivtsek 8,703 ft / 2,653 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Gora Siveraut 12,359 ft / 3,767 m 7 mi / 12 km away