Gora Tashgaza is a 7,809 ft / 2,380 m mountain peak near Yangiobod, Toshkent, Uzbekistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Toshkent and the 32nd highest mountain in Uzbekistan. The nearest peaks are Gora Charktau, Gora Maygashkan, Gora Syurenata, Gora Kyzylnura, Gora Khavlya, and Gora Bol'shoy Chimgan. See the Gora Tashgaza map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Tashgaza photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Tashgaza SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Tashgaza summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Tashgaza pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Charktau 6,457 ft / 1,968 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gora Maygashkan 7,448 ft / 2,270 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Gora Syurenata 6,554 ft / 1,998 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Gora Kyzylnura 10,719 ft / 3,267 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Gora Khavlya 8,820 ft / 2,688 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Gora Bol'shoy Chimgan 10,704 ft / 3,263 m 9 mi / 15 km away