Gora Syurenata is a 6,554 ft / 1,998 m mountain peak near G‘azalkent, Toshkent, Uzbekistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in Toshkent and the 43rd highest mountain in Uzbekistan. The nearest peaks are Gora Charktau, Gora Tashgaza, Gora Maygashkan, Gora Khavlya, Gora Aktash, and Gora Kyzylnura. See the Gora Syurenata map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Syurenata photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Syurenata SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Syurenata summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Syurenata pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Gora Charktau 6,457 ft / 1,968 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Gora Tashgaza 7,809 ft / 2,380 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Gora Maygashkan 7,448 ft / 2,270 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Gora Khavlya 8,820 ft / 2,688 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Gora Aktash 7,913 ft / 2,412 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Gora Kyzylnura 10,719 ft / 3,267 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Pik Ismail Somoni
- Pik Lenin (Ibn Sina Peak)
- Pik Korzhenevskaya
- Pik Imeni Ismail Samani
- Recent Summits
- The Pinnacle
- Piper Mountain
- Griffith Peak
- Whiteface Mountain
- Jones Hill
- Stratton Mountain