Gora Shkhara is a 17,040 ft / 5,194 m mountain peak in the Caucasus Mountains in Kabardino-Balkariya, Russia , Georgia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Kabardino-Balkariya , 3rd highest mountain in Russia and the 1st highest mountain in Georgia. The nearest peaks are Pik Pushkina, Gora Dzhangitau, Mta Jangha, Gora Dykh-Tau, Mta K'aret'a, and Gora Katyn-Tau. Gora Shkhara belongs to the World Country High Points peak list. See the Gora Shkhara map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Shkhara photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Shkhara SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Shkhara summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Shkhara pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pik Pushkina 16,512 ft / 5,033 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Dzhangitau 16,594 ft / 5,058 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gora Dykh-Tau 17,077 ft / 5,205 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mta K'aret'a 9,910 ft / 3,021 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Katyn-Tau 10,999 ft / 3,353 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Pik Shota Rustaveli 15,942 ft / 4,859 m 4 mi / 7 km away