Gora Sarrykolbashi-Tersak is a 11,053 ft / 3,369 m mountain peak near Terskol, Kabardino-Balkariya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 72nd highest mountain in Kabardino-Balkariya and the 286th highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Gora Tegeneklibashi, Gora Terskolak, Gora Donguzorun-Gitchechatbashi, Gora Achker'yakolbashi-Tersak, Gora Bukabashi, and Itkol. See the Gora Sarrykolbashi-Tersak map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Sarrykolbashi-Tersak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Sarrykolbashi-Tersak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Sarrykolbashi-Tersak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Sarrykolbashi-Tersak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Tegeneklibashi 6,756 ft / 2,059 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Terskolak 11,197 ft / 3,413 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gora Donguzorun-Gitchechatbashi 9,890 ft / 3,015 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gora Achker'yakolbashi-Tersak 12,242 ft / 3,732 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Gora Bukabashi 6,868 ft / 2,094 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Itkol 11,220 ft / 3,420 m 5 mi / 7 km away