Gora Salynngantau is a 14,787 ft / 4,507 m mountain peak near Chegem, Kabardino-Balkariya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Kabardino-Balkariya and the 14th highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Gora Shaurtu, Gora Lyolbar, Gora Gistola, Gora Katyn-Tau, Gora Dzhorashty, and Pik Shota Rustaveli. See the Gora Salynngantau map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Salynngantau photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Salynngantau SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Salynngantau summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Salynngantau pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Shaurtu 12,385 ft / 3,775 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Gora Lyolbar 12,360 ft / 3,767 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gora Gistola 15,942 ft / 4,859 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gora Katyn-Tau 10,999 ft / 3,353 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gora Dzhorashty 14,035 ft / 4,278 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pik Shota Rustaveli 15,942 ft / 4,859 m 4 mi / 6 km away