Gora Radzhab-Dag is a 7,726 ft / 2,355 m mountain peak near Weihai, Shandong, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in Turkmenistan. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Dalancheh, Kuh-e Kuchak Dagh, Gora Kharcheim-Bashi, Kuh-e Konjukhvor, Gora Biytal-Dagan, and Gora Yurek-Dag. See the Gora Radzhab-Dag map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Radzhab-Dag photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Radzhab-Dag SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Radzhab-Dag summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Radzhab-Dag pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Dalancheh 7,706 ft / 2,349 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Kuh-e Kuchak Dagh 7,377 ft / 2,249 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gora Kharcheim-Bashi 7,684 ft / 2,342 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Konjukhvor 8,243 ft / 2,512 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gora Biytal-Dagan 7,406 ft / 2,258 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Gora Yurek-Dag 6,744 ft / 2,056 m 5 mi / 8 km away