Gora Mungun-Tayga is a 12,628 ft / 3,849 m mountain peak near Kyzyl-Khaya, Tyva, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Tyva and the 98th highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Gora Munkhulik, Bayr Uul, Gora Ak-Oyuk, Gora Talduair, Gora Ustyu-Kadynyk-Pazhi-Tayga, and Gora Chureg-Tag. See the Gora Mungun-Tayga map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Mungun-Tayga photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Mungun-Tayga SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Mungun-Tayga summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Mungun-Tayga pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Munkhulik 9,920 ft / 3,024 m 22 mi / 36 km away
- Bayr Uul 7,218 ft / 2,200 m 26 mi / 42 km away
- Gora Ak-Oyuk 10,500 ft / 3,201 m 28 mi / 45 km away
- Gora Talduair 9,571 ft / 2,918 m 41 mi / 66 km away
- Gora Ustyu-Kadynyk-Pazhi-Tayga 7,536 ft / 2,297 m 43 mi / 69 km away
- Gora Chureg-Tag 9,980 ft / 3,042 m 46 mi / 74 km away