Gora Mailikhokh is a 14,879 ft / 4,535 m mountain peak near Verkhniy Fiagdon, Severnaya Osetiya-Alaniya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 13th highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Mt'a Mqinvartsveri, Gora Kazbek, Gora Dzhimara, Gora Chachkhokh, Gora Saukhokh, and Gora Khomanay-Khokh. See the Gora Mailikhokh map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Mailikhokh photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Mailikhokh SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Mailikhokh summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Mailikhokh pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mt'a Mqinvartsveri 16,512 ft / 5,033 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Kazbek 16,512 ft / 5,033 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gora Dzhimara 15,682 ft / 4,780 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gora Chachkhokh 13,445 ft / 4,098 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Gora Saukhokh 15,210 ft / 4,636 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Khomanay-Khokh 10,832 ft / 3,302 m 5 mi / 8 km away