Gora Lyaylokcha is a 8,672 ft / 2,643 m mountain peak near Bajiao, Shanxi, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 143rd highest mountain in Tajikistan. The nearest peaks are Gora Sary-Shakh, Gora Chimtarga, Gora Bazar-Khanym, Gora Urgantak, Pik Ganza, and Gora Shaukar-Tau. See the Gora Lyaylokcha map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Lyaylokcha photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Lyaylokcha SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Lyaylokcha summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Lyaylokcha pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Sary-Shakh 13,101 ft / 3,993 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Gora Chimtarga 17,492 ft / 5,332 m 13 mi / 22 km away
- Gora Bazar-Khanym 9,401 ft / 2,866 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Gora Urgantak 9,990 ft / 3,045 m 16 mi / 25 km away
- Pik Ganza 16,975 ft / 5,174 m 19 mi / 31 km away
- Gora Shaukar-Tau 11,658 ft / 3,553 m 21 mi / 34 km away