Gora Lyavochorr is a 3,894 ft / 1,187 m mountain peak near Kirovsk, Murmansk, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Murmansk and the 1933rd highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Gora Severnyy Lyavochorr, Gora Kukisvumchorr, Gora Chasnachorr, Gora Khibiny, Gora Angvundaschorr, and Gora Komarinnaya. See the Gora Lyavochorr map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Lyavochorr photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Lyavochorr SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Gora Lyavochorr
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Severnyy Lyavochorr 1,332 ft / 406 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Gora Kukisvumchorr 3,642 ft / 1,110 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Gora Chasnachorr 3,288 ft / 1,002 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Gora Khibiny 1,934 ft / 590 m 17 mi / 28 km away
- Gora Angvundaschorr 3,661 ft / 1,116 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Gora Komarinnaya 1,456 ft / 444 m 23 mi / 38 km away