Gora Kyzyl-Kul' is a 16,649 ft / 5,075 m mountain peak near Dawukou, Ningxia, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 49th highest mountain in Tajikistan. The nearest peaks are Gora Uy-Bulak, Gora Kyzyl-Kul', Gora Uy-Bulak, Gora Kokchukurbashi, Gora Kurumdy, and Pik Pogranichnik. See the Gora Kyzyl-Kul' map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Kyzyl-Kul' photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Kyzyl-Kul' SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Kyzyl-Kul' summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Kyzyl-Kul' pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Uy-Bulak 15,918 ft / 4,852 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gora Kyzyl-Kul' 14,503 ft / 4,421 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Gora Uy-Bulak 14,697 ft / 4,480 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Gora Kokchukurbashi 16,907 ft / 5,153 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Gora Kurumdy 20,234 ft / 6,168 m 13 mi / 22 km away
- Pik Pogranichnik 16,028 ft / 4,886 m 14 mi / 22 km away