Gora Kyzyl-Kul' is a 14,503 ft / 4,421 m mountain peak near Wuda, Inner Mongolia, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 97th highest mountain in Tajikistan. The nearest peaks are Gora Uy-Bulak, Gora Kyzyl-Kul', Gora Uy-Bulak, Pik Trapetsiya, Gora Kokchukurbashi, and Severnyy Pik. See the Gora Kyzyl-Kul' map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Kyzyl-Kul' photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Kyzyl-Kul' SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Kyzyl-Kul' summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Kyzyl-Kul' pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Uy-Bulak 15,918 ft / 4,852 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Kyzyl-Kul' 16,649 ft / 5,075 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Gora Uy-Bulak 14,697 ft / 4,480 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Pik Trapetsiya 17,705 ft / 5,397 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Gora Kokchukurbashi 16,907 ft / 5,153 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Severnyy Pik 17,165 ft / 5,232 m 13 mi / 21 km away