Gora Kukurtli-Kolbashi is a 15,171 ft / 4,624 m mountain peak near Uchkulan, Karachayevo-Cherkesiya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Karachayevo-Cherkesiya and the 12th highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Mount Elbrus, Gora Ullu-Kam-Bashi, Gora Kurshou, Gora Azaubashi, Gora Azau-Chegetkarabashi, and Gora Terskolak. See the Gora Kukurtli-Kolbashi map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Kukurtli-Kolbashi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Kukurtli-Kolbashi SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Gora Kukurtli-Kolbashi
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Elbrus 18,510 ft / 5,642 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gora Ullu-Kam-Bashi 12,129 ft / 3,697 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Kurshou 12,106 ft / 3,690 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Azaubashi 12,123 ft / 3,695 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Azau-Chegetkarabashi 8,580 ft / 2,615 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Gora Terskolak 11,197 ft / 3,413 m 7 mi / 11 km away