Gora Koshtan-Tau is a 16,877 ft / 5,144 m mountain peak in the Caucasus Mountains in Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Gora Ullu-Auzna, Gora Musostau, Gora Dykh-Tau, Gora Kayashkisubashi, Gora Kayashkisubashi, and Gora Ruarnygish. See the Gora Koshtan-Tau map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Koshtan-Tau photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Koshtan-Tau SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Koshtan-Tau summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Koshtan-Tau pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Ullu-Auzna 12,672 ft / 3,862 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gora Musostau 13,484 ft / 4,110 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Dykh-Tau 17,077 ft / 5,205 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Kayashkisubashi 12,835 ft / 3,912 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Kayashkisubashi 11,727 ft / 3,574 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Gora Ruarnygish 13,110 ft / 3,996 m 5 mi / 8 km away