Gora Kizyl-Ayagam is a 11,319 ft / 3,450 m mountain peak near Hnaberd, Armenia (general), Armenia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in Armenia. The nearest peaks are Mount Aragats - South Summit, Mount Aragats - West Summit, Gora Gel'-Zairat, Gora Karadag, Amberd Lerr, and Mount Aragats. See the Gora Kizyl-Ayagam map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Kizyl-Ayagam photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Kizyl-Ayagam SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Kizyl-Ayagam summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Kizyl-Ayagam pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Gel'-Zairat 10,626 ft / 3,239 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gora Karadag 10,231 ft / 3,119 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Amberd Lerr 10,543 ft / 3,214 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Aragats 13,435 ft / 4,095 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Zohasar Lerrnagagat' 10,028 ft / 3,057 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Agravakar 9,893 ft / 3,015 m 4 mi / 7 km away