Gora Katyn-Tau is a 10,999 ft / 3,353 m mountain peak near Chegem, Kabardino-Balkariya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 287th highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Pik Shota Rustaveli, Mta Jangha, Gora Dzhangitau, Gora Gistola, Gora Lyolbar, and Pik Pushkina. See the Gora Katyn-Tau map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Katyn-Tau photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Katyn-Tau SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Katyn-Tau summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Katyn-Tau pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pik Shota Rustaveli 15,942 ft / 4,859 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mta Jangha 14,945 ft / 4,555 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gora Dzhangitau 16,594 ft / 5,058 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gora Gistola 15,942 ft / 4,859 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gora Lyolbar 12,360 ft / 3,767 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pik Pushkina 16,512 ft / 5,033 m 2 mi / 4 km away