Gora Katyn-Tau is a 10,999 ft / 3,353 m mountain peak near Chegem, Kabardino-Balkariya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 75th highest mountain in Kabardino-Balkariya and the 293rd highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Pik Shota Rustaveli, Mta Jangha, Gora Dzhangitau, Gora Gistola, Gora Lyolbar, and Pik Pushkina. See the Gora Katyn-Tau map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Katyn-Tau photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Katyn-Tau SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Katyn-Tau summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Katyn-Tau pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pik Shota Rustaveli 15,942 ft / 4,859 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gora Gistola 15,942 ft / 4,859 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gora Dzhangitau 16,594 ft / 5,058 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Lyolbar 12,360 ft / 3,767 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pik Pushkina 16,512 ft / 5,033 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gora Shaurtu 12,385 ft / 3,775 m 3 mi / 5 km away