Gora Gistola is a 15,942 ft / 4,859 m mountain peak near Chegem, Kabardino-Balkariya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Kabardino-Balkariya and the 7th highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Pik Shota Rustaveli, Gora Katyn-Tau, Gora Lyolbar, Mta Jangha, Gora Tetnul'd, and Gora Dzhangitau. See the Gora Gistola map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Gistola photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Gistola SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Gistola summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Gistola pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pik Shota Rustaveli 15,942 ft / 4,859 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gora Katyn-Tau 10,999 ft / 3,353 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gora Lyolbar 12,360 ft / 3,767 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mta Jangha 14,945 ft / 4,555 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gora Tetnul'd 15,919 ft / 4,852 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gora Dzhangitau 16,594 ft / 5,058 m 2 mi / 4 km away