Gora Gel'-Zairat is a 10,626 ft / 3,239 m mountain peak near Kosh, Aragatsotn, Armenia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Aragatsotn and the 25th highest mountain in Armenia. The nearest peaks are Amberd Lerr, Mount Aragats - South Summit, Mount Aragats - West Summit, Gora Kizyl-Ayagam, Gora Karadag, and Mount Aragats. See the Gora Gel'-Zairat map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Gel'-Zairat photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Gel'-Zairat SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 6, 2013. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Amberd Lerr 10,543 ft / 3,214 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Kizyl-Ayagam 11,319 ft / 3,450 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gora Karadag 10,231 ft / 3,119 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Aragats 13,435 ft / 4,095 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gora Tirinkatar 9,363 ft / 2,854 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Agravakar 9,893 ft / 3,015 m 5 mi / 8 km away