Gora Dzhimara is a 15,682 ft / 4,780 m mountain peak near Verkhniy Fiagdon, Severnaya Osetiya-Alaniya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Gora Saukhokh, Gora Mailikhokh, Gora Skaron, Gora Gimarakhokh, Mt'a Mqinvartsveri, and Kharishchen Gora. See the Gora Dzhimara map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Dzhimara photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Dzhimara SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Dzhimara summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Dzhimara pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Saukhokh 15,210 ft / 4,636 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Mailikhokh 14,879 ft / 4,535 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gora Skaron 9,370 ft / 2,856 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Gora Gimarakhokh 12,192 ft / 3,716 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mt'a Mqinvartsveri 16,512 ft / 5,033 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Kharishchen Gora 9,997 ft / 3,047 m 6 mi / 9 km away