Gora Dzhangitau is a 16,594 ft / 5,058 m mountain peak near Chegem, Kabardino-Balkariya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Georgia. The nearest peaks are Mta Jangha, Pik Shota Rustaveli, Pik Pushkina, Gora Katyn-Tau, Gora Gistola, and Gora Shkhara. See the Gora Dzhangitau map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Dzhangitau photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Dzhangitau SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Dzhangitau summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Dzhangitau pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mta Jangha 14,945 ft / 4,555 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Pik Shota Rustaveli 15,942 ft / 4,859 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pik Pushkina 16,512 ft / 5,033 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gora Katyn-Tau 10,999 ft / 3,353 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gora Gistola 15,942 ft / 4,859 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gora Shkhara 17,040 ft / 5,194 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mount Starr
- Trabuco Peak
- Glendora Mountain
- Mount Sniktau
- Mount Democrat
- Mount Morrison
- Grays Peak
- Thunder Butte