Gora Dzhangitau is a 16,594 ft / 5,058 m mountain peak near Chegem, Kabardino-Balkariya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Georgia. The nearest peaks are Pik Shota Rustaveli, Pik Pushkina, Gora Katyn-Tau, Gora Gistola, Mta K'aret'a, and Gora Shkhara. See the Gora Dzhangitau map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Dzhangitau photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Dzhangitau SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Dzhangitau summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Dzhangitau pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pik Shota Rustaveli 15,942 ft / 4,859 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pik Pushkina 16,512 ft / 5,033 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gora Katyn-Tau 10,999 ft / 3,353 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Gistola 15,942 ft / 4,859 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mta Tetnuldi 15,938 ft / 4,858 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mta K'aret'a 9,910 ft / 3,021 m 3 mi / 5 km away