Gora Dykh-Tau is a 17,077 ft / 5,205 m mountain peak in the Caucasus Mountains in Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Gora Musostau, Gora Shkhara, Gora Katyn-Tau, Pik Pushkina, Gora Koshtan-Tau, and Gora Ullu-Auzna. Gora Dykh-Tau belongs to the Seven Second Summits peak list. See the Gora Dykh-Tau map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Dykh-Tau photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Dykh-Tau SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Dykh-Tau summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Dykh-Tau pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Musostau 13,484 ft / 4,110 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gora Shkhara 17,040 ft / 5,194 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Gora Katyn-Tau 10,999 ft / 3,353 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pik Pushkina 16,512 ft / 5,033 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Gora Koshtan-Tau 16,877 ft / 5,144 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Ullu-Auzna 12,672 ft / 3,862 m 4 mi / 7 km away