Gora Dykh-Tau is a 17,077 ft / 5,205 m mountain peak in the Caucasus Mountains in Kabardino-Balkariya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Kabardino-Balkariya and the 2nd highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Gora Musostau, Gora Shkhara, Gora Katyn-Tau, Pik Pushkina, Gora Koshtan-Tau, and Gora Ullu-Auzna. Gora Dykh-Tau belongs to the Seven Second Summits peak list. See the Gora Dykh-Tau map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Dykh-Tau photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Dykh-Tau SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Dykh-Tau summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Dykh-Tau pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Musostau 13,484 ft / 4,110 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gora Shkhara 17,040 ft / 5,194 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Gora Katyn-Tau 10,999 ft / 3,353 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pik Pushkina 16,512 ft / 5,033 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Gora Koshtan-Tau 16,877 ft / 5,144 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Ullu-Auzna 12,672 ft / 3,862 m 4 mi / 7 km away