Gora Donguzorun-Gitchechatbashi is a 9,890 ft / 3,015 m mountain peak near Terskol, Kabardino-Balkariya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 35th highest mountain in Kabardino-Balkariya and the 404th highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Gora Kogitanbashi, Gora Tegeneklibashi, Gora Nakra, Gora Donguzorun-Cheget-Karabashi, Gora Gogutay, and Gora Sarrykolbashi-Tersak. See the Gora Donguzorun-Gitchechatbashi map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Donguzorun-Gitchechatbashi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Donguzorun-Gitchechatbashi SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Gora Donguzorun-Gitchechatbashi
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Kogitanbashi 12,530 ft / 3,819 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Tegeneklibashi 6,756 ft / 2,059 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Nakra 13,485 ft / 4,111 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gora Donguzorun-Cheget-Karabashi 14,613 ft / 4,454 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gora Gogutay 10,904 ft / 3,324 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Gora Sarrykolbashi-Tersak 11,053 ft / 3,369 m 4 mi / 6 km away