Gora Donguzorun-Cheget-Karabashi is a 14,613 ft / 4,454 m mountain peak near Terskol, Kabardino-Balkariya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 20th highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Gora Nakra, Gora Kogitanbashi, Gora Gogutay, Gora Lyadesht, Gora Donguzorun-Gitchechatbashi, and Gora Lakra. See the Gora Donguzorun-Cheget-Karabashi map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Donguzorun-Cheget-Karabashi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Donguzorun-Cheget-Karabashi SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Gora Donguzorun-Cheget-Karabashi
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Nakra 13,485 ft / 4,111 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Gora Kogitanbashi 12,530 ft / 3,819 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Gogutay 10,904 ft / 3,324 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gora Lyadesht 11,313 ft / 3,448 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gora Donguzorun-Gitchechatbashi 9,890 ft / 3,015 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gora Lakra 10,891 ft / 3,320 m 4 mi / 6 km away