Gora Diklosmta is a 14,058 ft / 4,285 m mountain peak near Itum-Kale, Chechnya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Chechnya and the 27th highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Gora Gakko-Shanibeter, Gora Danosmta, Gora Serchikhi, Gora Serchikhi, Gora Zunukh, and Gora Gakku. See the Gora Diklosmta map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Diklosmta photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Diklosmta SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Diklosmta summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Diklosmta pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Gakko-Shanibeter 11,839 ft / 3,609 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Gora Danosmta 13,711 ft / 4,179 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Serchikhi 10,280 ft / 3,134 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Gora Serchikhi 10,344 ft / 3,153 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Gora Zunukh 8,041 ft / 2,451 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Gora Gakku 10,353 ft / 3,156 m 7 mi / 12 km away