Gora Charktau is a 6,457 ft / 1,968 m mountain peak near Yangiobod, Toshkent, Uzbekistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Toshkent and the 46th highest mountain in Uzbekistan. The nearest peaks are Gora Tashgaza, Gora Syurenata, Gora Kyzylnura, Gora Khavlya, Gora Maygashkan, and Gora Aktash. See the Gora Charktau map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Charktau photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Charktau SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Charktau summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Charktau pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Tashgaza 7,809 ft / 2,380 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gora Syurenata 6,554 ft / 1,998 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Gora Kyzylnura 10,719 ft / 3,267 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Gora Khavlya 8,820 ft / 2,688 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Gora Maygashkan 7,448 ft / 2,270 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Gora Aktash 7,913 ft / 2,412 m 8 mi / 13 km away