Gora Bazar-Khanym is a 9,401 ft / 2,866 m mountain peak near Liebu, Shanxi, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 18th highest mountain in Uzbekistan. The nearest peaks are Gora Lyaylokcha, Gora Shaukar-Tau, Gora Urgantak, Gora Tura-Tau, Gora Sary-Shakh, and Gora Uch-Ochak. See the Gora Bazar-Khanym map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Bazar-Khanym photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Bazar-Khanym SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Bazar-Khanym summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Bazar-Khanym pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Lyaylokcha 8,672 ft / 2,643 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Gora Shaukar-Tau 11,658 ft / 3,553 m 21 mi / 33 km away
- Gora Urgantak 9,990 ft / 3,045 m 22 mi / 35 km away
- Gora Tura-Tau 7,580 ft / 2,310 m 24 mi / 38 km away
- Gora Sary-Shakh 13,101 ft / 3,993 m 24 mi / 39 km away
- Gora Uch-Ochak 11,545 ft / 3,519 m 25 mi / 40 km away