Gora Aylama is a 13,805 ft / 4,208 m mountain peak near Chegem, Kabardino-Balkariya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 18th highest mountain in Kabardino-Balkariya and the 37th highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Gora Tsurungal, Gora Fytnargin, Gora Shkhara, Mta Chubedishi, Mta Q'oruldashi, and Pik Pushkina. See the Gora Aylama map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Aylama photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Aylama SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Aylama summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Aylama pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Tsurungal 12,980 ft / 3,957 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gora Fytnargin 13,563 ft / 4,134 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gora Shkhara 17,040 ft / 5,194 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mta Chubedishi 9,088 ft / 2,770 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mta Q'oruldashi 9,824 ft / 2,995 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Pik Pushkina 16,512 ft / 5,033 m 7 mi / 11 km away