Gora Abakura is a 8,593 ft / 2,619 m mountain peak near Terskol, Kabardino-Balkariya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 249th highest mountain in Georgia. The nearest peaks are Mta Kvana, Mta Tekrashdudu, Gora Lyadevaya, Mt'a Ts'alsagi, Mta Tsalgmili, and Gora Kirar. See the Gora Abakura map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Abakura photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Abakura SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Abakura summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Abakura pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mta Kvana 7,013 ft / 2,138 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mta Tekrashdudu 9,044 ft / 2,757 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Lyadevaya 11,444 ft / 3,488 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mt'a Ts'alsagi 13,097 ft / 3,992 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Mta Tsalgmili 12,745 ft / 3,885 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Gora Kirar 10,331 ft / 3,149 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Recent Summits
- Zealand Mountain
- Mount Hale
- Magic Mountain
- Charleston Peak
- Ha Ling Peak