Gooseberry Mountain is a 2,441 ft / 744 m mountain peak near Saranac Lake, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 565th highest mountain in New York and the 40377th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Wolf Pond Mountain, Moose Mountain, Catlin Mountain, Little Santanoni Mountain, Platt Hill, and Baldwin Mountain. See the Gooseberry Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Gooseberry Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gooseberry Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gooseberry Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gooseberry Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Wolf Pond Mountain 2,474 ft / 754 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Moose Mountain 2,989 ft / 911 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Catlin Mountain 2,664 ft / 812 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Little Santanoni Mountain 3,471 ft / 1,058 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Platt Hill 2,188 ft / 667 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Couchsachraga Peak 3,820 ft / 1,164 m 5 mi / 8 km away