100% South Face (III, 5.4)
Goodsir North Tower
Goodsir North Tower is a 11,506 ft / 3,507 m mountain peak in the Canadian Rockies in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 38th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are North Tower, Mount Goodsir, South Tower, Sentry Peak, Zinc Mountain, and Garnet Mountain. Goodsir North Tower belongs to the Canadian Rockies 11,000ers peak list. See the Goodsir North Tower map, 3D fly around, and the Goodsir North Tower photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Goodsir North Tower SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 26, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is South Face (III, 5.4).
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Goodsir, Rae Peak 11,037 ft / 3,364 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Goodsir 11,703 ft / 3,567 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- South Tower 10,841 ft / 3,304 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sentry Peak 9,191 ft / 2,801 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Zinc Mountain 8,217 ft / 2,505 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Garnet Mountain 6,330 ft / 1,929 m 3 mi / 5 km away