Gomez Peak is a 7,238 ft / 2,206 m mountain peak near Silver City, New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1165th highest mountain in New Mexico and the 12220th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Round Mountain, Eighty Mountain, Stewart Peak, Pinos Altos Mountain, Preachers Point, and Juniper Hill. See the Gomez Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Gomez Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gomez Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gomez Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gomez Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Round Mountain 6,696 ft / 2,041 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Eighty Mountain 7,438 ft / 2,267 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Stewart Peak 7,129 ft / 2,173 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pinos Altos Mountain 8,114 ft / 2,473 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Preachers Point 6,916 ft / 2,108 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Juniper Hill 6,624 ft / 2,019 m 5 mi / 7 km away