Golden Age Hill
Golden Age Hill is a 8,369 ft / 2,551 m mountain peak near Coal Creek, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3148th highest mountain in Colorado and the 8289th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Fairview Peak, Porphyry Mountain, Bald Mountain, Nugget Hill, Point 7201 ft / 2194 m, and Bueno Mountain. See the Golden Age Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Golden Age Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Golden Age Hill SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Golden Age Hill
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Fairview Peak 8,560 ft / 2,609 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Porphyry Mountain 8,343 ft / 2,543 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bald Mountain 8,619 ft / 2,627 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Nugget Hill 8,560 ft / 2,609 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Point 7201 ft / 2194 m 7,201 ft / 2,195 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Bueno Mountain 8,638 ft / 2,633 m 3 mi / 4 km away