Gok Tepe is a 5,135 ft / 1,565 m mountain peak near Şuhut, Afyonkarahisar, Turkey. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in Afyonkarahisar and the 1626th highest mountain in Turkey. The nearest peaks are Gayrak Dagi, Bakirci Dagi, Karakus Daglari, Koca Tepe, Uyumaz Tepe, and Babagecidin Tepesi. See the Gok Tepe map, 3D fly around, and the Gok Tepe photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gok Tepe SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gok Tepe summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gok Tepe pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gayrak Dagi 4,110 ft / 1,253 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bakirci Dagi 4,763 ft / 1,452 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Karakus Daglari 4,975 ft / 1,517 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Koca Tepe 5,664 ft / 1,727 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Uyumaz Tepe 5,257 ft / 1,603 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Babagecidin Tepesi 6,261 ft / 1,909 m 17 mi / 27 km away