Gog Mountain is a 2,088 ft / 637 m mountain peak near Sheffield, Tasmania, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 125th highest mountain in Tasmania and the 965th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Mount Roland, Mount Vandyke, Mount Claude, Ironstone Mountain, Warner Sugarloaf, and Quamby Bluff. See the Gog Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Gog Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gog Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gog Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gog Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Roland 3,706 ft / 1,130 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Mount Vandyke 3,428 ft / 1,045 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Mount Claude 2,558 ft / 780 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Ironstone Mountain 4,604 ft / 1,403 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Warner Sugarloaf 1,629 ft / 497 m 16 mi / 25 km away
- Quamby Bluff 2,916 ft / 889 m 16 mi / 26 km away