Goat Peak is a 5,276 ft / 1,608 m mountain peak near Alta Sierra, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2374th highest mountain in California and the 23579th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Basket Peak, Windmill Tree Peak, Burke Hill, Rough and Ready Mountain, Red Mountain, and Woodward Peak. See the Goat Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Goat Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Goat Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Goat Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Goat Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Basket Peak 6,096 ft / 1,858 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Windmill Tree Peak 4,570 ft / 1,393 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Burke Hill 3,957 ft / 1,206 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Rough and Ready Mountain 5,669 ft / 1,728 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Red Mountain 5,807 ft / 1,770 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Woodward Peak 6,540 ft / 1,993 m 4 mi / 7 km away