Goat Haunt Mountain
Goat Haunt Mountain is a 8,599 ft / 2,621 m mountain peak near Columbia Falls, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 622nd highest mountain in Montana and the 7578th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Miche Wabun Peak, Mount Cleveland, Kaina Mountain, Whitecrow Mountain, Citadels, and Stoney Indian Peaks. See the Goat Haunt Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Goat Haunt Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Goat Haunt Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Goat Haunt Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Goat Haunt Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Miche Wabun Peak 8,842 ft / 2,695 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Cleveland 10,466 ft / 3,190 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kaina Mountain 9,462 ft / 2,884 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Whitecrow Mountain 7,247 ft / 2,209 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Stoney Indian Peaks 9,350 ft / 2,850 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sarcee Mountain 8,350 ft / 2,545 m 4 mi / 6 km away