Gloriana Peak is a 5,454 ft / 1,662 m mountain peak in Nunavut, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 17th highest mountain in Nunavut and the 5468th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Corrie Peak, Finisterre Peak, Beacon Mountain, Zebra Mountain, Pyramid Peak, and Gravity Ridge. See the Gloriana Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Gloriana Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gloriana Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gloriana Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gloriana Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Corrie Peak 5,841 ft / 1,780 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Finisterre Peak 5,902 ft / 1,799 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Beacon Mountain 4,745 ft / 1,446 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Zebra Mountain 3,760 ft / 1,146 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Pyramid Peak 4,712 ft / 1,436 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Gravity Ridge 2,619 ft / 798 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- North Mountain
- South Mountain
- Fletcher Peak
- Stoppel Point