100% Southeast Ridge
Gilbert Peak is a 13,442 ft / 4,097 m mountain peak in the Uinta Mountains in Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Utah and the 488th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Gunsight Peak, West Gunsight Peak (Dome Peak), Henrys Fork Peak, Kings Peak, South Kings Peak, and Flat Top Mountain. Gilbert Peak belongs to the Utah High Uintas 13ers peak list. See the Gilbert Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Gilbert Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gilbert Peak SUMMIT LOG
6 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 11, 2016. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Southeast Ridge.
Others who’ve summited Gilbert Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gunsight Peak 13,263 ft / 4,043 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- West Gunsight Peak (Dome Peak) 13,103 ft / 3,994 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Henrys Fork Peak 13,260 ft / 4,042 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Kings Peak 13,534 ft / 4,125 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- South Kings Peak 13,504 ft / 4,116 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Flat Top Mountain 12,165 ft / 3,708 m 5 mi / 7 km away