Gibson Hill is a 10,456 ft / 3,187 m mountain peak near Breckenridge, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1672nd highest mountain in Colorado and the 3329th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Prospect Hill, Shock Hill, Barney Ford Hill, Little Mountain, Mineral Hill, and Humbug Hill. See the Gibson Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Gibson Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gibson Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gibson Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gibson Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Prospect Hill 10,692 ft / 3,259 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Shock Hill 9,813 ft / 2,991 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Barney Ford Hill 9,905 ft / 3,019 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little Mountain 10,046 ft / 3,062 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mineral Hill 10,797 ft / 3,291 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Humbug Hill 11,099 ft / 3,383 m 3 mi / 5 km away